- Greater London
- £32,000 to £36,000
Registered Nurse – Endoscopy, Croydon, Full-Time, £32,000pa – £36,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Endoscopy Nurse to work within a private day hospital in Croydon. This role is being offered by one of Britain’s leading healthcare providers, who strive to provide, individualised care to an excellent standard.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved NMC registration and have at least one year of post-registration experience within a theatre environment.
Key requirements for the role:
* NMC registration
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* You must have experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills.
* Flexible and adaptable
* Sound written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with JAG accreditation
* Mentorship qualification (Desired)
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include Competitive Salary, 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays, Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, On-going Training and Development, Free off-site parking
Excellent Training and Development Opportunities and More.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week. Working days are Monday-Friday, however in the future, some Saturday working may be required.
Salary range of £32,000pa – £36,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
* Competitive Salary
* 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
* Private Healthcare
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* On-going Training and Development
* Free off-site parking
* Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.