- £27,000 to £35,000
Scrub Practitioner – Theatre Department, Private Hospital in Eastleigh
Full Time, 37.5 hours
Salary range from £27,000 up to £35,000 pa + benefits
I’m currently looking for an exceptional Scrub Practitioner to join a team of dedicated staff in the Theatre department .
As a Scrub Nurse or Practitioner, you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, here you will discover a unique opportunity to work with some of the best in the field, and to grow your career.
Responsibilities of a Scrub Practitioner
* Work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
* Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
* Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
Our Ideal Scrub Practitioner will have:
* High levels of focus and engagement.
* A passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
* Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
* Post-registration experience.
* Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
We want you to be the best you can be.
We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package.
This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare.
Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
For more information or to apply please contact
Ariana Amaral at Medicor on 023 9232 2323
or email email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.