- £35,000 to £40,000
Senior Clinical Pharmacist, Basingstoke, Full-Time, £35,000pa – £40,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit a Senior Clinical Pharmacist to work in a private hospital in Basingstoke. The successful candidate will be skilled, empathetic, quick thinking and ready to inspire others to deliver the highest standard of care. They will be a qualified Pharmacist with relevant GPhC registration with at least two years hospital experience.
Your requirements for this role:
· Degree in Pharmacy MPharm, BSc or BPharm
· GPhC registered Pharmacist
· Minimum 3 years registration & 2 years within a hospital environment.
· Knowledge of General Pharmaceutical Council Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
· Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· To provide pharmaceutical expertise and input to the care of the patients within a BMI hospital.
· Supporting the pharmacy department to deliver an excellent medicine management service to all customers, supervising the procurement, preparation, dispensing and distribution of medicines.
· To supervise junior staff members in the delivery of the medicine management service, and where necessary to assume responsibility for specialist clinical service.
· Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
· To facilitate the daily running of the pharmacy department, providing a safe and effective medicines management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers.
· Provide clinical input with respect to medicines to all patients.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary up to £40,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
· 33 days annual leave (pro rata)
· Private Healthcare
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Child Care Vouchers
· Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
· Subsidised Staff Restaurant
· Free Off-Site Parking and More.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.