- €40,000 to €46,000
Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA), Italy, Home Based, Full Time, Permanent, €46,000pa + package
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join an established, global CRO who have done extensive phase I-IV trials across over 20 Therapeutic areas. The successful candidate will perform vital functions within their Italian team, working on cutting edge studies from a home-based role.
The SCRA will be responsible for supporting the project manager in ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of all operational aspects of the clinical studies.
· Completion and submission of regulatory documents for authorities and ethics committees
· Conduct site monitoring/audit visits
· Organising and attending meetings with investigators and stakeholders
· Communicating with relevant authorities, review boards and key stakeholders
· Training on junior team members and Co-ordinating on-site teams
· Maintaining accurate document compliance
· At least 3 years clinical study experience (preferably oncology) as a CRA
· excellent and demonstratable knowledge of GCP
· Experience in regulatory affairs and document submission
· Degree in life science related discipline,
· Excellent command (written and spoken) of Italian and English.
You must be willing to travel to sites across Italy twice per week.
This role is a vital function within the remote team and as such, my client is offering a competitive compensation package for the right candidate.
For more information, or to apply, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam Oxenford on +44 (0)23 9232 2325
The STR group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitable qualified persons.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.