- £40,000 to £55,000
Senior Embryologist – Hertfordshire- Permanent – £40,000pa – £55,000pa
I am currently looking for an experienced Senior Embryologist to join a well respected, private fertility treatment centre in the Hertfordshire area.
* Minimum 3 years experience post graduation
* Degree in Life Science
* ACE certification in embryology or qualification via the STP route
* HCPC registration
* ICSI trained
* working knowledge of current HFEA guidelines
Roles and responsibilities:
* Diagnostic semen analysis
* Semen preparation for IUI, IVF, ICSI, PICSI and DI
* Semen cryopreservation
* Analysis and preparation of surgically retrieved sperm
* Oocyte retrieval and oocyte denudation
* Insemination, ICSI and PICSI
* Fertilisation assessment
* Embryo and oocyte cryopreservation and vitrification
* Embryo thawing and warming
* Embryo culture and preparation of the culture system
* Embryo transfer
* In house pregnancy testing
* Maintenance and audit of the cryobanks
* Consumable traceability
* Witnessing and use of the RI witness system
* Critical analysis of suboptimal cycles
* Participation in treatment review meetings
* Working knowledge of current HFEA guidelines
* Laboratory maintenance and quality control
* Participation in the on call rota for the laboratory alarm monitoring system
* Participation in the weekend rota
* Quality assurance and documentation
* Supervision and training of trainee embryologists
Salary and Benefits: £40,000 – £55,000 + benefits per annum / £20.51 – £28.21 per hour based on 37.5 hours per week.
For further details on the opportunity please contact Chloé Baldwin at Medicor on 02392 315074 or email your CV to cbaldwin@medicor- global.com to be considered for the role.
If this role isn’t for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job, we will send you £150 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.