- Greater London
- £35,000 to £39,000
Senior Occupational Therapist, London, Full-time, Up to £39,000pa + Benefits
I am currently seeking a highly skilled Occupational Therapist to join the Inpatient Therapies team of an Excellent Private Hospital in Northwest London. The ideal candidate will be an Autonomous practitioner, able to provide highly specialised assessment and intervention for a varied caseload of patients, including those who may have highly complex presentations.
Key requirements for the role:
* Suitably qualified to have achieved HCPC registration as an Occupational Therapist.
* Evidence of additional specialist knowledge acquired through relevant post-graduate training.
* Experience of working with an array of patients in the inpatient and outpatient occupational therapy setting.
* Experience of a wide range of approaches for the management of complex patients.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £35,000pa – £39,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
* 27 days annual leave
* Competitive pay with progressive band structuring
* Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
* Ongoing training and development programmes
* Discounts at local, national and online shops
* Interest-free season ticket loans
* Cycle to work loan scheme
* Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.