- West Yorkshire
- £30,000 to £34,000
Senior Operating Department Practitioner, Leeds, Full Time, £30,000 – £34,000 + Benefits
I am currently looking for a Senior Operating Department Practitioner to work in a private hospital, rated as “Outstanding” by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), within one of the UK’s most well-established healthcare providers, with a great salary and investment in career progression.
The successful candidate will need to be skilled, well experienced and passionate about theatre working. As a registered Operating Department Practitioner, qualification and experience related to registration must be achieved as well as relevant post-registration experience. Further training in Immediate/Advance Life Support is desirable.
The key skills/responsibilities required for this role include:
* The ability to work autonomously, fully utilise your skills and knowledge.
* The ability to work well under pressure.
* Maintain a professional manner always.
* You will be able to supervise and support clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to aid in their professional development.
* To deliver high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
* To assess, plan implement and evaluate care as a part of a collaborative programme.
* Excellent communicator and team worker.
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include flexible working, gym membership and discounted personal training sessions, an annual health assessment, interest free season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes and more.
This is a Full-Time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £30,000 – £34,000 + benefits.
Employee benefits include:
* Excellent investment in career progression.
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Childcare vouchers
* Flexible working
* Free gym membership (with added discounts for family)
* Discounted personal training sessions
* An annual health assessment
* Interest free season ticket loans
* Cycle to work schemes and more.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.