- Greater London
- £28,500 to £31,500
Senior Physiotherapist, Middlesex, Full-Time, Up to £31,500 + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Physiotherapist to join the Physiotherapy department of a Private Hospital in Middlesex. This role is being offered by Britain’s leading independent healthcare provider, consisting of a network of hospitals and clinics offering an extensive range of services.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved NMC registration and have at least three years post-registration experience within a relevant clinical setting.
Key requirements for the role:
· Be a Chartered Physiotherapist
· Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP)
· Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
· Teaching and assessment qualification e.g. ENB 998
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays, private medical insurance, life assurance, childcare vouchers, bi-annual health screening and more.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary up to £31,500pa.
Employee benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
· Private medical insurance
· Life assurance
· Childcare vouchers
· Bi-annual health screening and more.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.