- £26,000 to £29,167
Senior Physiotherapist, Great Missenden, Part-Time (32 hpw), Up to £29,000 + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Physiotherapist to join the Physiotherapy department of a Private Hospital in Great Missenden. This role is being offered by Britain’s leading independent healthcare provider, consisting of a network of hospitals and clinics offering an extensive range of services.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved NMC registration and have at least three years post-registration experience within a relevant clinical setting.
Key requirements for the role:
· Be a Chartered Physiotherapist
· Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP)
· Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
· Experience in MSK Outpatients and Orthopaedic post-op.
· Skills within Pilates, Accupuncture and Hydrotherapy (Desired)
This is a part-time position, 32 hours per week.
Salary up to £29,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
· Private medical insurance
· Life assurance
· Childcare vouchers
· Bi-annual health screening and more.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.