- £30,000 to £35,000
Senior Theatre Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP) – Orthopaedic, Bournemouth, Full-Time, £30,000pa – £35,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Nurse or ODP to work within a private hospital in Bournemouth. This role is being offered by one of Britain’s leading independent healthcare providers.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified and have achieved relevant NMC/HCPC registration with at least two years of relevant post-registration experience. It is also required that the candidate have experience in orthopaedic theatre practise.
The key skills/responsibilities required for this role include:
· The ability to work well under pressure.
· You will be able to supervise and support clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to aid in their professional development.
· To assess, plan implement and evaluate care as a part of a collaborative programme.
· Excellent communicator and team worker.
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include private healthcare schemes, childcare vouchers, staff pension schemes, 25 days annual leave, great investment in training and development and more.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £30,000pa – £35,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· Private healthcare schemes
· Childcare vouchers
· Staff pension schemes
· Extensive training opportunities
· 25 days annual leave and more
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.