- Greater London
- £34,000 to £36,000
Service Manager- Learning Disabilities – Full Time – Permanent – Croydon – £34,000pa- £36,000pa
I am seeking an experienced Service Manager to join my client in Croydon. You will be joining the Specialist Mental Health Provision, managing a supported living unit supporting young adults and adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities, Complex Needs and Mental Health.
We are seeking a caring and compassionate manager, with demonstrable experience in a senior position and a strong understanding on Autism and Learning Disabilities.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Providing leadership, management and the highest level of support to the team.
– Attending Service User meetings.
– Ownership of Service User documents (care plans, RA, PBS, Risk Management, etc).
– Accountability for the Health and Safety of staff and clients.
– Continually reviewing and improving processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered.
– Inducting new members of staff.
– Ensuring the provision of staff training is implemented, and the delivery of high-quality care services is achieved consistently.
– Completing monthly service audit feedback.
– Compiling unit rota.
– Taking ownership of quality assurance and governance through scheduled Spot Checks, Service Reviews, Internal Audits, and Annual Surveys.
– Being a key figure in ensuring the business grows sustainably.
– Taking responsibility for ensuring the emergency on-call mobile phone is covered outside normal office hours, including holding the phone as part of the on-call rota.
This is a full time, permanent position based in Croydon. The role is paying £34,000 – £36,000 per annum, depending on experience.
For further details on this opportunity, please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.