- £30,000 to £40,000
Sister / Charge Nurse, Chandlers Ford, Full-Time, £30,000pa – £40,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Sister / Charge Nurse to work in a surgical ward within a private hospital in Chandlers Ford. This role is being offered by one of Britain’s leading independent healthcare provider.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved NMC registration and have at least three years post-registration experience within a surgical / medical ward environment. It would also be beneficial to have obtained a mentorship qualification, as well as evidenced leadership experience.
Key requirements for the role:
* NMC registration
* 3+ years relevant post-registration experience
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Mentorship qualification (Desired)
* Good managerial skills
* Experience / knowledge of financial aspects of day to day ward management
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include flexible working, enhanced pay for unsociable hours and on-call, free Fitness and Wellbeing Club membership, an annual health assessment, physiotherapy services, as well as a wide range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £30,000pa – £40,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* Enhanced pay for unsociable hours and on-call
* Free Fitness and Wellbeing Club membership
* An annual health assessment
* Physiotherapy services
* A wide range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits and more.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.