- Greater London
- £38,000 to £43,000
Specialist Nurse – Palliative Care, Northwood, Full-Time, Up-to £43,000kpa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit a highly skilled Palliative Care Specialist Nurse to join a provider in the Northwood area. The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved NMC registration and have at least three years of post-graduate experience.
Key requirements for the role:
* Suitably qualified to have achieved NMC registration and have at least three years of post-registration experience.
* Must hold a post-graduate qualification in Oncology/SPC/Breast Care/Cancer Care or another related field.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary up to £43,000pa
Employee benefits include:
* 33 days annual leave (pro rata)
* Private Healthcare
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Child Care Vouchers
* Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
* Subsidised Staff Restaurant
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.