A Speciality Doctor is required to join a busy, private healthcare organisation in North Kent in their Rapid Response team, working with adult rehabilitation, stroke and neuro rehabilitation.
You will hold full GMC registration and have at least 4 years post-graduate training (or its equivalent on a part-time/flexible basis). At least two of these will be in a specialty training programme for care of the elderly.
You will be responsible for;
– Providing comprehensive patient assessments, requesting and interpreting diagnostic results for inpatients and outpatients.
– Supervising the admission of patients to wards allocated to.
– Undertaking and documenting a daily review of all inpatients as required.
– Preparing and attending Consultant Ward rounds and Multidisciplinary Team Meetings.
– Undertaking procedures as necessary, e.g. phlebotomy, ECG.
– Undertaking all aspects of Medicine Management as required.
This is a full time, 40 hours per week post. The post does not include weekend or on call work.
The role is paying £72,840 per annum and a £2000 Golden Hello is available. NHS Benefits package is included.
For more information on this role please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email your CV to email@example.com to be considered.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.