- £24,214 to £34,782
A fantastic opportunity exists for a Speech and Language Therapist to join a friendly, multi-disciplinary team in a school in Surrey.
The successful candidate will be a HCPC registered Speech and Language Therapist. Newly Qualified therapists are encouraged to apply. Experience within education and SEN is desirable.
You will provide 1-1 specialist, direct and indirect therapy with pupils with autism and learning disabilities. Your work will include addressing receptive and expressive language, attention and listening difficulties, as well as difficulties with social interaction, communication and functional life skills.
You will be responsible for:
– Assessing, planning and implementing appropriate interventions for pupils, individually or in small groups.
– Integrating therapy targets into classrooms including implementing and overseeing teachers running therapy programmes.
– Assessing and evaluating therapy outcomes and reporting findings.
– Writing reports to contribute to the Annual Review and attend meetings as required.
– Meeting the Speech and Language Therapy needs for individual pupils based on clinical needs and their EHCP provision.
– Attending regular therapy and whole school meetings and liaising with class supervisors and teachers regularly to discuss individual pupils.
This is a full time, permanent post based in Surrey. The role is paying up to £34, 782 per annum dependant on experience. Benefits include 44 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, relevant training and CPD, ongoing clinical supervision and more.
For further details on this opportunity, please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.