- £24,000 to £28,000
I am looking for Staff Nurse (RGN) to join the Ward of a private Hospital based in Wessex. My client is a part of Britain’s largest healthcare charity, who integrate fitness and wellbeing, prevention and cure.
Duties of the role:
* Integrate within a close-knit team, headed by a matron
* Work directly with some of the best clinical talent, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities
* Interact with practitioners from other departments to ensure continuity of patient care
The successful Candidate will be:
* Have an NMC registration with no restrictions
* Have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration
* Have post-registration experience
* Be an excellent communicator and team worker
Key benefits include:
* Career development
* Generous holidays
* Flexible pension
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Free gym membership
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee discounts.
If this position would be of interest to you or you would like any further information regarding the vacancy, please contact Bryony Copnall at 023 92322 364. If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are aware of someone who may be interested in this opportunity, please refer them on to us. We offer a referral fee for any successful candidate.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.