- Rhondda Cynon Taff
- £21,500 to £25,500
Staff Nurse, Pontyclun, Full-Time, £21,500pa – £25,500pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced and highly skilled Staff Nurse to work in a private hospital in Pontyclun. This role is being offered by one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers providing state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
The successful candidate will be skilled, empathetic, quick thinking and ready to inspire others to deliver the highest standard of care. They will be a qualified Nurse with relevant NMC registration, suitable for newly qualified.
Your key accountabilities will be:
* To utilise your skills to provide the best standard of care possible
* To be aware of each patients’ individual needs and provide them with the individual attention they deserve
* Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
* Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include flexible working, enhanced pay for unsociable hours and on-call, free Fitness and Wellbeing Club membership, an annual health assessment, physiotherapy services, as well as a wide range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £21,500pa – £25,500pa.
Employee benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* Enhanced pay for unsociable hours and on-call
* Free Fitness and Wellbeing Club membership
* An annual health assessment
* Physiotherapy services
* A wide range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits and more.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.