Theatre Anaesthetics Practitioner, Cheltenham – Full time, Permanent Salary up to £32,000pa + Company Benefits
As a Theatre Nurse/ ODP – Anaesthetic & Recovery you will;
* Work closely with leading consultants and other like-minded professionals, who will respect and value what you bring to the close-knit multidisciplinary team.
* Enjoy opportunities to work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
* Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
* Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
To succeed as a Theatre Nurse/ ODP – Anaesthetic & Recovery you will have;
* Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
* Post-registration experience.
* Flexible shift pattern
* Private pension
* Annual Bonus
* Private Medical Insurance
* Private Dental Insurance
* Childcare Vouchers
* + many more
For more information or to apply please contact Ariana Amaral at Medicor on 023 9232 2323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.