- Greater London
Theatre Coordinator – Private Hospital in London
Full Time (37.5 hours) Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
We are looking for exceptional Theatre Coordinator to provide leadership and direction to the operating theatre team.
You will ensure a safe, efficient and effective perioperative service is provided to patients and Consultant users.
You will act as first assistant to the surgeon when required.
In addition you must have:
Current NMC registration OR be an Operating Department Practitioner registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC)
Minimum of 6 years post registration experience in the operating theatres.
Minimum of 2 years at Senior Level in theatre, First Surgical Assistant/ASP, ability to ‘scrub’ for a range of specialities – Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Colorectal, Urology.
Experience of supporting novice staff is essential.
In return we offer;
* Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
* Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
* Private healthcare
* Staff Referral scheme
* Company pension scheme
* In house training
* Interest free travel loan.
* Help to buy a bike
* Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
* Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eyecare, Shopping vouchers etc
For more information or to apply please contact Ariana Amaral at Medicor on 023 9232 2323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.