Theatre Manager, Private Hospital, Permanent – Hereford
Full Time (37.5 hrs) Salary £53,000pa +Fantastic Company Benefits
The ideal candidate will be operationally responsible for the Theatre and Endoscopy teams, and you will;
* Contribute to service development, policies and strategies, plus identifying opportunities.
* Support individuals and teams to deliver high quality, clinically effective patient care through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
* Work collaboratively with consultants, ensuring patients benefit from the best possible treatment and care.
* Be fully accountable for leading, motivating and supervising a multidisciplinary team.
* Support operational requirements of the Theatre as required.
* Business management, planning and development, budget management, audits and clinical governance, infection prevention, health and safety plus risk analysis.
* Deputise for Matron in their absence
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Have specialist training including a theatre nursing/practitioner qualification, NMC/ HCPC registration and/or postgraduate short courses.
* Have impressive senior level experience in a Theatre Department and at least 4 years of experience.
* Wide-ranging skills will include teaching and assessment, as well as ILS/ALS.
* A professional management qualification would also be an advantage.
For more information or to apply please contact Ariana Amaral at Medicor on 023 9232 2323 or email email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.