- £32,000 to £36,000
Theatre Practitioner – Anaesthetics and Recovery, Guildford, Full-Time, £32,000 – £36,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Nurse or ODP with Anaesthetic and Recovery experience to work within a private hospital in Guildford. This role is being offered by one of Britain’s leading independent healthcare providers.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified and have achieved relevant NMC/HCPC registration with at 1 year of relevant post-registration experience, including positions. It is also required that the candidate have experience in orthopaedic theatre practise. Ideally you will have the Surgical Assist Qualification, however this training will be provided for the right applicant.
The key skills/responsibilities required for this role include:
· The ability to work well under pressure.
· You will be able to supervise and support clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to aid in their professional development.
· To assess, plan implement and evaluate care as a part of a collaborative programme.
· Excellent communicator and team worker.
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include flexible working, enhanced pay for unsociable hours and on-call, free Fitness and Wellbeing Club membership, an annual health assessment, physiotherapy services, as well as a wide range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range £32,000pa – £36,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· Enhanced pay for unsociable hours and on-call
· Free Fitness and Wellbeing Club membership
· An annual health assessment
· Physiotherapy services
· A wide range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits and more.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.