- £27,000 to £30,000
Theatre Practitioner – Recovery, Chesterfield, Full-Time, £27,000pa – £30,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit a qualified Nurse or ODP to work within a private hospital in Chesterfield. This role is being offered by one of Britain’s leading healthcare providers, who strive to provide, individualised care to an excellent standard.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved NMC or HCPC registration, newly qualified candidates are welcome to apply for this position.
Key requirements for the role:
* NMC or HCPC registration
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* You must have experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
* Flexible and adaptable
* Sound written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include Competitive Salary, 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays, Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Free off-site parking, Excellent Training and Development Opportunities and More.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week. Working days are Monday-Friday, however in the future, some Saturday working may be required.
Salary range of £27,000pa – £30,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* 10 days sick leave
* Private healthcare
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Employee shop discounts
* Relocation package
* Free off-site parking
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Employee referral scheme and More.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.