- £33,000 to £35,000
Theatre Practitioner/ ODP – Scrub and Anaesthetics (RGN/ ODP)
Full time (37.5 hrs) Salary up £35,000 +Benefits
There is an exceptional opportunity for a Scrub/Anesthetic Nurse’s & ODP’s with a passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail to join our team in our Hospital.
Your key accountabilities will be:
Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs, delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate, Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme.
Qualifications, skills and values
As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you’ll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration.
You’ll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
You’ll be an excellent communicator and team worker – flexible and motivated.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
* Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
For more information or to apply please contact Ariana Amaral at Medicor on 023 9232 2323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.