- Glasgow City
- £28,000 to £32,000
Theatre Practitioner, Glasgow, Full-Time, £28,000pa – £32,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Practitioner to work in the Outpatients department of a private hospital in Chandlers Ford. This role is being offered by one of Britain’s leading independent healthcare providers.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved NMC or HCPC registration and have at least one year of relevant post-registration experience.
Key requirements for the role:
* NMC/HCPC registration
* 1+ years relevant post-registration experience
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Mentorship qualification (Desired)
* Good managerial skills
* Experience/knowledge of financial aspects of day to day ward management
Roles & Responsibilities
· Prepare patients for clinical/ operative procedures, both in anaesthetics and surgery.
· Carry out all duties required of the Scrub practitioner or Anaesthetic practitioner
· Undertake the role of scrub practitioner for elective procedures performed within the theatre suite.
· Undertake the role of circulating practitioner in elective procedures performed within the theatre suite.
· Undertake the role of postoperative recovery practitioner as required. Post operative recovery of elective cases, including acute pain management.
· Promote high standards of Infection Control with adherence to.
· Ensure that as a theatre practitioner all procedures are carried out in accordance with Departmental policies, protocols and guidelines and these procedures are also evidence based.
· Store, administer of medicines according to the NMC Code of Practice / HPC Code of Practice and NHS Borders Policy.
· Adherence to COSHH regulations.
· Communicate effectively with the multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include flexible working, enhanced pay for unsociable hours and on-call, free Fitness and Wellbeing Club membership, an annual health assessment, physiotherapy services, as well as a wide range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £28,000pa – £32,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· Enhanced pay for unsociable hours and on-call
· Free Fitness and Wellbeing Club membership
· An annual health assessment
· Physiotherapy services
· A wide range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits and more.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.