- £32,000 to £36,000
Theatre Scrub Practitioner (RGN/ODP), Oxford, Full-Time, £32,000pa – £36,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) to work in a Neurosurgery/Complex Spinal Surgery department within a private hospital in Oxford. This role is being offered by one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers providing state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
The successful candidate will be resilient and thrive under pressure, with a keen attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved NMC/HCPC registration and have at least two years post-registration experience within a clinical environment, and previous experience within a Clinical Lead role.
The key skills/responsibilities required for this role include:
* The ability to work well under pressure.
* Maintain a professional manner at all times.
* You will be able to supervise and support clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to aid in their professional development.
* To deliver high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
* To assess, plan implement and evaluate care as a part of a collaborative programme.
* Excellent communicator and team worker.
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include flexible working, enhanced pay for unsociable hours and on-call, free Fitness and Wellbeing Club membership, an annual health assessment, physiotherapy services, as well as a wide range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £32,000pa – £36,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working
* Enhanced pay for unsociable hours and on-call
* Free Fitness and Wellbeing Club membership
* An annual health assessment
* Physiotherapy services
* A wide range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits and more.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.