- West Sussex
- £27,000 to £32,750
Theatre Scrub Practitioner, Haywards Heath, Full-Time, £27,000pa – £32,750pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) to work within a private hospital in Haywards Heath. This role is being offered by one of Britain’s leading independent healthcare provider, consisting of a network of hospitals and clinics which perform more complex surgeries than any other private healthcare provider.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified and have achieved relevant NMC/HCPC registration with at least one year post-registration experience.
The key skills/responsibilities required for this role include:
· The ability to work well under pressure.
· You will be able to supervise and support clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to aid in their professional development.
· To assess, plan implement and evaluate care as a part of a collaborative programme.
· Excellent communicator and team worker.
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include flexible working, gym membership and discounted personal training sessions, an annual health assessment, interest free season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes and more.
This is a Full-Time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £27,000pa – £32,750pa + benefits.
Employee benefits include:
· Excellent investment in career progression.
· Generous holiday and leave arrangements
· Flexible pension options
· Childcare vouchers
· Flexible working
· Free gym membership (with added discounts for family)
· Discounted personal training sessions
· An annual health assessment
· Interest free season ticket loans
· Cycle to work schemes and more.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.