- £25,000 to £32,000
Theatre Practitioner (RGN/ODP) – Orthopaedic, Bournemouth, Full-Time, £25,000pa – £32,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) to work within a private hospital in Bournemouth. This role is being offered by one of Britain’s leading independent healthcare providers.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified and have achieved relevant NMC/HCPC registration with at least one-year post-registration experience. It is also desirable that the candidate have experience/a keen interest in orthopaedic theatre practise.
The key skills/responsibilities required for this role include:
* The ability to work well under pressure.
* You will be able to supervise and support clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to aid in their professional development.
* To assess, plan implement and evaluate care as a part of a collaborative programme.
* Excellent communicator and team worker.
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include private healthcare schemes, childcare vouchers, staff pension schemes, 25 days annual leave, great investment in training and development and more.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £25,000pa – £32,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
* Competitive salary
* Private healthcare schemes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff pension schemes
* Extensive training opportunities
* 25 days annual leave and more
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.