- West Yorkshire
- £26,000 to £32,000
Theatre Scrub Practitioner, Leeds, Full-Time, £26,000pa – £32,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) to work within a private hospital in Leeds. This role is being offered by Britain’s leading independent healthcare provider, consisting of a network of hospitals and clinics which perform more complex surgeries than any other private healthcare provider.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified and have achieved relevant NMC/HCPC registration with at least one year post-registration experience.
The key skills/responsibilities required for this role include:
* The ability to work well under pressure.
* You will be able to supervise and support clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to aid in their professional development.
* To assess, plan implement and evaluate care as a part of a collaborative programme.
* Excellent communicator and team worker.
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include flexible working, gym membership and discounted personal training sessions, an annual health assessment, interest free season ticket loans, cycle to work schemes and more.
This is a Full-Time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £26,000pa – £32,000pa + benefits.
Employee benefits include:
* Excellent investment in career progression.
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Childcare vouchers
* Flexible working
* Free gym membership (with added discounts for family)
* Discounted personal training sessions
* An annual health assessment
* Interest free season ticket loans
* Cycle to work schemes and more.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.