- £33,000 to £35,000
Theatre Practitioner, , Full Time, Salary up to £35,000pa + Benefits
There is an opportunity for Theatre Practitioner to join a team of dedicated staff in their Theatre Department with a Private Healthcare provider in Caterham.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
* Approved/recognised anaesthetic course
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* To have completed or be working towards external / internal Advanced Scrub Practitioner Course.
* Knowledge of appropriate standards and external bodies
* Experience in working in partnership with consultants to deliver clinical care.
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
* Flexible shift pattern
* Private pension
* Annual Bonus
* Private Medical Insurance
* Private Dental Insurance
* Childcare Vouchers
* + many more
For more information or to apply please contact Ariana Amaral at Medicor on 023 9232 2323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.