- Greater Manchester
- £32,000 to £37,000
Triage Nurse Advisor, Rochdale, Full-Time, £32,000pa – £37,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Triage Nurse Advisor to work with a Private provider in Rochdale. This role is being offered by one of Britain’s leading independent healthcare providers, with a strong track record in providing excellent and modern healthcare services.
The successful candidate will be suitably qualified to have achieved NMC registration and have at least five years of relevant post-registration experience.
Key requirements for the role:
· RGN with NMC registration
· 5+ years relevant post-registration experience
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience of telephone or face to face consultations with patients
· Experience in effectively triaging GP/Self referrals
· Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills
· Strong ability to make judgements involving complex information or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
The successful candidate will not only receive a competitive salary, benefits include 27 days paid annual leave + bank holidays, no weekend working and more.
This is a full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
Salary range of £32,000pa – £37,000pa.
Employee benefits include:
· Competitive salary
· 27 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
· No weekend working and more.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Grant Richardson at Medicor on 023 9232 2366 or email your CV to email@example.com
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.