A new opportunity exists for a Ward Manager to join a specialist psychiatric rehabilitation and recovery service for men with enduring mental illness and/or personality disorder.
To be successful you will need to be a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with up ro date NMC PIN and at least 2 year’s experience in a supervisory capacity. You should have a willingness to complete further clinical, managerial and leadership training and development relevant to your area of practice in management and leadership.
You will be responsible for:
– Providing Clinical Management and Leadership of the full nursing team on the Ward.
– Being a highly visible role model and mentor to the nursing team.
– Overseeing and maintaining the highest standards of nursing care.
– Providing advice and support from a nursing perspective.
– Overseeing and holding responsibility for the ward environment and its resources.
This is a full time, permanent post which will see you being responsible for the Ward 24/7, 365 days of the year. The role is paying £40,000 per annum + benefits. The service is based in Malvern Wells, Worcestershire.
For further details on this opportunity, please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.