- West Sussex
An exciting new opportunity exists for a Ward Manager to join a private mental health hospital in Hassocks, West Sussex. The opportunity is within a Female Low Secure Ward.
The successful candidate will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with up to date NMC PIN. You will have experience working in a supervisor position, and will have experience working within a clinical setting.
As Ward Manager for the Female Low Secure Ward, you will be responsible for;
– Planning and co-ordinating the quality and management of nursing care, patient care and the clinical environment.
– Rota management.
– Quality improvement objectives.
– Participating fully with the multidisciplinary team and level 2 on-call rota requirements.
– Undertaking direct patient care where necessary.
– Ensuring the ward complies with statutory regulations, current legislation and meets quality standards.
– Efficient and effective nursing resources.
This is a full time, permanent post. The hospital is based in Hassocks, West Sussex and is paying £43,412per annum + benefits. There is also a £5000 welcome bonus available over 3 years.
For further details on this opportunity, please contact Cara Lynch at Medicor on 02392 322 374, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.